Your Wednesday Escape!
Coffee Hour Chair: Alexis Fenton, Rohan Chitnis, Lauren Kolkman
Wednesday evenings, 9-10pm
The Coffee Hour committee is pleased to provide for you a bit of coffee, tea and some sweets every Wednesday evening so that you can escape the grind of your thesis, lab and classes. We hope to see you at the weekly coffee hours as often as your schedule permits.
Occasionally, the coffee hours will have an international theme. Sidney-Pacific is very international in character and we find it important to learn about different cultures. In the past, we've already had a Caribbean, Greek, Spanish and many other cultural coffee hours - check out the pictures in the S-P Photo Album.
You can help us out! Setup takes place from 8-9pm and clean up from 10-11pm. Of course you're welcome to stay for the coffee hour.
Coffee hour duties:
- Prepare coffee and assorted drinks
- Prepare the food, cook or bake as necessary
- Set up all supplies on tables
- Make sure there are enough tables and chairs for attendees
- Make sure the room is left clean!
- Put all supplies away
- Wash all dirty bowls and dishes
- Bring extra food to the lobby for general consumption
Orientation Coffee Hour
Musical Coffee Hour
Egyptian Coffee Hour
Officer Recruitment Coffee Hour
SP Photo Chair
These pages are maintained by nobody
For more information, please email sp-coffeehr-chair (at mit.edu)
Return to Committee Pages List